Wednesday 21 June 2017

Home sweet home!
Cool colours eh! We would definitely not win any home beautiful awards but it's very cheerful.

Right now and for the next however many months, our backyard is the great outdoors enjoyed from our little travel pod - with the extension of Facebook of course! Here's a couple of pix of our gypsy caravan to show you what a wee space we survive in - but it is soo comfy and cosy! The kitchen merges with the 'living' space and that in turn merges with the 'bedroom'.
All my wash-cloths are rainbow colours too! We have broken with the
fashion trendiods and are blazing a new look on uncoolness!!

This is my cooking space. Amazing what you can do in a small space.
Just have to be a little careful and economical with cooking pans.
The weird thing in the top right corner is a carnival mirror - all distorted and weird.
Helps me maintain a sense of perspective and not get too serious

And talking of kitchens, I think some of you travel with caravan or camper and I definitely know that so many of you are fabulus cooks - I've tried your yummy cooking. So how about digging out and sharing one or two of your favourite recipes for taking 'on the road'. You can send them to me at hwheat42@gmail.com and I'll post them on my Pinging Chook blog with full acknowledgement, but of course. Drinks will be on me when I see you next!
www.thepingingchook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment