Wednesday 30 August 2017

​A sample of WA's wild flowers   14-23 August 2017
I stood for ages watching this native bee visiting these sweet little beauties (I don't have a name for them - yet). 

These beauties speak for themselves - just look into their faces. Suffice it to say my iPhone camera is running hot at the moment! There's way too many for me to post to my blog so I have created an album on Flickr follow this link to show you some of the gorgeous flowers, plants - and yes insects I have snapped! I hope to get back later with names for these lovely creations at some stage but ......
Burchsrdia rosea - Pink milkmaids

Just look at the centre of this little beauty.  I'm still trying to find this one in my book.

Caladenia flava - Cowslip orchid

Chamaelaucium uncinatum - Geralton wax. Absolutely amazing design!


No comments:

Post a Comment